No Impot yet?

milkeybar kid

[quote user="NormanH"]But the 'the numéro fiscale de référence' has, and that is what I want to find out.

In other words to access the on-line Avis you need information on the printed version...[/quote]

I was doing an on-line submission on the last day for submissions this year. I had left the relevant document at home so I went into the tax office, who then very kindly printed off this years' blank hard copy submission form which contained my reference nos.

Regards

Paul

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="NormanH"]But the 'the numéro fiscale de référence' has, and that is what I want to find out.
In other words to access the on-line Avis you need information on the printed version...
[/quote]Hmm.  Well, my on line account is visible every year all year since once logged on the key continues to work unless you change computers.  But I do see your problem now![:)]

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="NormanH"]But the 'the numéro fiscale de référence' has, and that is what I want to find out.

In other words to access the on-line Avis you need information on the printed version...

[/quote]Hmm.  Well, my on line account is visible every year all year since once logged on the key continues to work unless you change computers.  But I do see your problem now![:)][/quote]

Ah - you are using the option that places a certificate on your computer. If you don't use that, you need the other data each time.

Regards

Pickles

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="Judie"][quote user="Quillan"]You use the previous tax return information.[/quote]

But the latest teledeclarant number is not on that, only on your current tax declaration form.

[/quote]For you that's true but for Norman it will not have changed from last year.[:)][/quote]

Definitely changes for us each year.

I am confused !! again. Does this mean if you dont receive the Avis untill October then the deadline to pay is Nov15th.

15 septembre Solde de l'impôt sur le revenu : date limite de paiement

Sur internet, vous pouvez payer en ligne le solde de votre impôt sur le revenu jusqu'au 20 septembre minuit. Son montant est égal à l'impôt sur le revenu calculé cette année diminué des deux acomptes versés (un en février et un en mai). Attention, dans certains cas, la date limite de paiement de cet impôt est fixée au 15 novembre. Vous recevrez alors votre avis courant octobre.

This info came from here..

http://www.impot.gouv.fr/portal/dgi/public/calendrier;jsessionid=1JPLLS3VCWK3FQFIEMQCFFWAVARXAIV1?espId=1&pageId=part_cal_gene&sfid=110

The solution appears to me to be - if you trust the security aspect - to create a certificate on your computer once you do get your Avis and keep your account valid (ie if you change computer, set it up again before the tax season is upon you) and then, like me, you will have permanent access to your on-line account year after year and be able to print out your Avis yourself, plus all the other info, whenever you wish. I know that doesn't help this time, MBK, but as this is an annual problem for you then at the very least you won't have to resurect this thread in 2012.[:)]

And you will also be able, as I was this year for the first time, to download the Avis and submit it with your CMU application (if this applies to you) before you start getting threatening letters from the CPAM.

• 1 month later...
Still NO Impot sur le revenu bill and No Prelevements Sociaux Bill.

Went to pay our Foncier the other day at the treasury, we explained that we went to Impot Sept 16th to explain NO IMPOT but they simply said it will arrive October .

Man at the treasury checked on the computer and said there was no problem, we asked shall we go back to the Impot , but he just seemed amused and said no dont bother it will come eventually.

Been to "my personal space" to see what's what and it only shows 2010's, revenue for 2009.

Is anyone else having these problems.

We had the same last year!

was getting anxious like you milky but when I emailed them they said 'Bonjour Madame / Monsieur

Votre avis d'imposition est actuellement en cours d'édition. Vous le recevrez courant octobre 2011, avec une date limite de paiement probable au 15/11/2011.' which is exactly what happened I finally got it a few days ago and have til 15th to pay.

• 2 weeks later...
Please, somebody remind me next year when I expect the same scenario to happen again and that is ......... the tax office said today dont worry you will receive both in either December or at the latest January and if we have impot on revenue to pay that will arrive first before the social charge thingy , if impot is zero then the social charge thingy will arrive first. Ahhh, just like it did the previous year! I asked was this normal.... repy but of course! Strewth! I feel such an idiot for worrying. The chap couldn't have been nicer and there was me loosing sleep.

Still haven’t received my Taxe d’Habitation here in the UK??

First time I’ve had to pay it as I only bought the house last November.

Fonciere bill went like clockwork. Bill came to the UK and managed to pay online without any problems.

Is there anyway of checking the habitation bill online?

I got mine early for once this year but it was wrong.  I was getting a bit nervous about the fact that the revised version which I had been promised was yet to arrive so I e-mailed them.  Today I was told that all the revised ones are done centrally and that these don't go out until December.  I wonder whether those who don't live in France any more are done in the same way?  Just a thought.

"Les avis rectificatifs sont émis par nos centres régionaux informatiques qui regroupent l'ensemble des départements de la région Ouest. Ils devraient être émis au mois de décembre 2011."

(Sorry about the gobbledegook, it's something to do with the Unicode e-mail, but you get the drift.)