Where did you move to?

[quote user="DickD"]Port D'Envaux in Jan 2006, 2 of us in our 50's and 2 cats. Trying renting before buying, barrel of laughs so far. Anyone close by ?[/quote]

Right on your doorstep....

Port D Envaux....[:D]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="kjjb"]

la Palmyre (Charente Maritime   17) only a few months a year as we still have to work in UK at present.

Ken & Jenny

[/quote]

Lovely place ,been to the zoo?

I am a ex Haven accupant ,just down the road...[:D]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote user="cooperlola"]Nogent le Bernard, Sarthe, myself.  Now isn't there a kind of "stick a pin in a map" website that forum members can post on?  Anybody know the one I mean?  Might be fun for this site.[/quote]Whoops .. just spotted the frappr post above- that's the one.

Hi

Moved to Le Foullioux near Montguyon in March 2004. Heaven, Plenty of space 38 acres, lake, swimming pool, good food, good wine and good french neighbours and excellent social functions in the commune. Have horses dogs and now 8 chicken plus the wild life.

Can't think why I still commute to the UK to work!!

DJ

Love this idea, anyone near Pouzages - Reamur ( 85 ) we have home in a small hamlet La Citadiere not a lot there but hey better than were I am at the moment -WORK- in Swindon.

Got back on Sunday , weather was lovely , going out for Xmas.

Keith.p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We're in La Tanniere (53), midway between Gorron and Fougeres.

It's a very small bourg with lovely (mostly elderly) neighbours. We find it too quiet, but we love the house and garden. If we want some excitement we have a bit of a drive but it's not a major problem.

Aly

• 2 weeks later...

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="cooperlola"]Nogent le Bernard, Sarthe, myself.  Now isn't there a kind of "stick a pin in a map" website that forum members can post on?  Anybody know the one I mean?  Might be fun for this site.[/quote]Whoops .. just spotted the frappr post above- that's the one.[/quote]

Urm ... am I being a bit thick or is/has the frappr link moved/gone/died etc.? Can't see it in this thread at all .... [8-)]