Where did you move to?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to make our maison secondaire at Port D'Envaux (17) our permanent home in June.

Not far from you,Tim 17 and Dandaz - how is the barn coming on?

Gather that there are a lot more ex pats in this neck of the woods since we first bought 5 years ago and we have had some mutters from (friendly) locals about the increase in house prices!

About to make our maison secondaire at Port D'Envaux (17) our permanent home in June.

Not far from you,Tim 17 and Dandaz - how is the barn coming on?

Gather that there are a lot more ex pats in this neck of the woods since we first bought 5 years ago and we have had some mutters from (friendly) locals about the increase in house prices!

• 1 month later...

Been in 79 for 2 weeks and 1 day! 

The Wanadoo live box arrived about an hour ago and even though I can't speak/read/write a word of French the installation instructions were simple enough for me!  So we're up and running again.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote]About to make our maison secondaire at Port D'Envaux (17) our permanent home in June. Not far from you,Tim 17 and Dandaz - how is the barn coming on? Gather that there are a lot more ex pats in this...[/quote]

Hi

Everyone seems VERY friendly ,ALL the shops in Port d envoux are very good ...

Both my french neighbour`s like people from England...

[quote]About to make our maison secondaire at Port D'Envaux (17) our permanent home in June. Not far from you,Tim 17 and Dandaz - how is the barn coming on? Gather that there are a lot more ex pats in this...[/quote]

Hi

OOOPS....

Mick

Guest CFrost

hi, we are due to make the permanent move to our house in Chadeniers, nr Gemozac by the end of the month.  Just myself, hubby and dog, and we are sooooooo excited

Kimberley

chadeniers 17

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Sue and Keith here with our two children son aged 9 and daughter aged 5. We moved to Thors near Matha just in dept 17, and  20 mins from Cognac. Would love to hear from anyone else with children around same age for occasional playmates and from anyone who would like to drop in for a cuppa and chat and vice versa.

• 2 weeks later...