• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Quote"   '49ers' where are you?!  Never seen any comments from Maine et Loire.

We have a second home on the borders of 49 & 72 Sarthe near to La Fleche but closer still to Durtal. Don't know anyone else who lives close by? Is there anyone?

Dorothy

• 4 weeks later...

[quote]Charley and Olly Dearden (both pre 30!!) living just outside Gemozac (17). Helping parents renovate a Charante farmhouse, would like to meet up with other humans.[/quote]

Oh-just been there today.Super U has a wine promo on so I stocked up. Not sure if I count as human though?LOL, does this have to be a "pre-30" human?

[quote]Hi Lizzie15,Dont be daft!, We would just like to get to know anyone in the area. Love the countryside but just finding it difficult to meet things without wings or reptillian blood.Charley[/quote]

That's OK then- we must count- definitely no wings or reptilian bits last time I checked!

Own scruffy abode on bank of River Gartempe in Montmorillon Vienne (86) - Considering buying an even scruffier fortified farm between Couhe and Rom.  But  realised the new TGV will pass the door in ten yrs. Just retired before its usually allowed. Loopylurcher and Dogsbody (that's 'im indoors)

• 2 weeks later...