Tax d' Habitation 2012

hakunamatata

Your assistance is required all you knowledgable folks!  We paid last years TdH in monthly installments and around October had the nice surprise of seeing all the money paid back into our bank by the tax man!  Now we have a letter which we cannot understand and will probably have to have translated  but I wondered if anyone out there had had the same standard letter and could  give us a clue.

The first two paras are as follows.

En 2011 aucune somme ne vous a ete reclamee au titre de l'impot suivant T d H en consequence en 2012 votre contrat de prelevement mensuel, dont la reference est rappelee ci-dessus est conserve mais aucun prevelement ne sera opere.

Si vous estimez que vous serez a nouveau imposable en 2012 et si vous souhaitez  verser des acomptes mensuels, il vous suffit de vous rendre avant le 30 Juin sur le site impots  etc    ...Vous pouvez egalement contacter mes services dodnt les coordonnees figurent en premier page dans le cadre Pour vous renseigner.

Excuse lack of accents etc but I hope you can give me some idea of what is required.

Happy new year to everybody

hi ok

Right click with bling

In 2011 no sum do you was claimed in respect of tax following T d H accordingly in 2012 your contract monthly deduction, which the reference is referred above is canned but no prevelement will opere.

If you believe that you will be taxable again in 2012 and if you want to pay monthly instalments, just before June 30 on the taxes etc site to get...You can also contact my services dodnt co-ordinates are first page in the framework for more information.

Dave

The explanation for this is likely to be that, following your 2010 Tax assessment, your RFR didn't exceed the plafond and you are 60 or over.  That figure for 2010 TdH (the previous year, as it were) was around €15k (for a couple).

Just a word of warning - if for any reason your tax assessment was incorrect and gets subsequently amended to take your RFR over the plafond, you'll receive a revised TdH bill. That'll be for pretty much the amount that has been refunded.

They have done that to us too and won't have it back. We do not fall into any exemption catagory and they know that, I've called and written, but never the less, back our money came. So it stands in the bank awaiting their reclamation. And after five years, I'll spend it.