Kentingtons Financial advice. Anyone have any comments?

RB

We attended the France Show recently and attended seminars by Siddalls and Kentingtons. I have read the comments about Siddalls on this forum, but has anyone had experience of Kentingtons for financial advice? Thanks, RB

[quote user="RB"]

We attended the France Show recently and attended seminars by Siddalls and Kentingtons. I have read the comments about Siddalls on this forum, but has anyone had experience of Kentingtons for financial advice? Thanks, RB

[/quote]

Hi,

I am not a client of Kentingtons, but frequently consult their website, which I find very informative and more importantly accurate and up to date.   Unlike some IFAs (and I don't mean Siddalls) they don't try to confuse, and imply vague fiscal threats which can only be avoided by becoming their client.   If Kentington's advice is reasonably priced , and is up to the standard of their website, I would think they might be a good bet.

However, if you are reasonably aware of financial matters , you can find all the information that IFAs will sell you, for free online; from tax regimes to inheritance law, and the best french investments.  For the average retiree all the IFAs recommend french (or Luxembourg) life assurance investment plans, which they sell with hefty entry fees.  You can get the best returns and NO entry fees with very low management fees, by subscribing online to well -respected companies like "fortuneo" "linxea" "boursorama" .