Calling all dog owners

Hi!
I wondered if there is anyone out there who would be interested in getting together to set up a dog owners' circle? I thought we could have some meetings with our dogs and this would give us a chance to get the dogs acquainted and we would then know which dogs get on well together.Maybe after that we could think in terms of setting up a dog sitting circle, the idea being that you gain a credit for each day you dog sit and dog sitting two dogs for a day would be equal to two credits. We would need to start with a minimum of two credits each to get it rolling. So when you need a dog sitter yourself, you could use your credits and there would be a few people in the circle to ask. This is just an idea, I have had and I don't know if anyone would be interested or even think even it is a good idea. It would at the very least give us some interesting walks in each other's areas, even if the dog sitting part is a non-starter.

• 7 months later...
Hi, see you only have one reply! I hope to be moving to small village near Champagne Mouton (16) next year. I love walking with my dog and when I lived there (about 3yrs ago now) I had no one to meet up with and walk my dog. Perhaps you wouldn't mind letting me have your contact details and when my move is all complete we could meet up and walk dogs, and exchange favourite walks. Kind regards, Poppy