English speaking children sought?!

Hello,

We have a 5 year old little girl called Roma who would like to befriend an english speaking boy or girl of similar age. She speaks both french and english having spent 4 years living here already. She is very outgoing, loves climbing and just generally being an active 5 year old. I am keen to encourage her having english buddies as well as french, so if there are any families in the vicinity we would love to hear from you. I have a 2 year old boy called Finn too.

We are 30 mins North of Bordeaux 33/17 border.

Thank you

Deby

Hi There,
Have you heard of th BBC? (British Bordeaux Club)
They are organizing some family events this year. There will be an Easter Egg Hunt on the 10th of April in Cubzac les Ponts. If you need more info call me on 05 56 82 55 12.
Andrea

Hi!

I live with my husband and two children (girl aged 5 and boy aged 7) in the Medoc about 45 minutes North of Bordeaux. Are you in the same area or the other side of the Estuary? I would be keen for my daughter to have an English girl of her own age to play with. We have been here for a year now and it would be nice for her to have English friends here as well as French.