New Super U in Mussidan

As there have been a few postings recently with reference to 'British foods' etc available in various parts of France, I thought it worth mentioning that the new Super U supermarket which opened last month in Mussidan has a very good range of British goods: Horlicks, Bisto granules, Cadbury's chocolate, Rowntrees Jelly (quelle horreur!) Carr's water biscuits, Hob nobs, gingernuts, PG tips, custard powder, ginger marmelade (and other varieties) Ribena, Branston pickle and Piccalily plus many more. Although the prices are obviously more expensive than UK prices, they weren't unreasonable and if you don't go back to Britain very often it's useful to know that some of the all time favourites are readily available.

Angela

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Angela
Have just joined the message board and noticed your message about mussidan. we have recently bought a house in the town and I wondered if you wouldnt mind answering a few questions i have.
(have a lot actually but didnt want to scare you. !!)
Do you know where i can hire a machine to sand floorboards and i need to purchase a new gas water heater and the gas.
Cheers

Amanda