Paris in Detail = For a story.

Hi there,

I am writing a story *bookish novely thingy hehe* and it is set dans Paris *Mon amour* but I, not having been there myself yet, am in need of details.

Anything and everything, simple and complex, shallow or deep. General and Paris' little kept secrets.

Things such as which airport is the international *I really do know nothing, I've been researching but have limited timing at the moment*

So if anyone who has been or is there, could you please, please, PLEASE email me at [email protected]  with anything and everything about Paris.

Even a description of those little cobble-stoned streets I love so much, stores, jardins...Anything would be greatly appreciated. Merci beaucoup.

*Even some French phrases....*

Bliss,

Have you started writing yet? Would love to see a sample of your work here and that might prompt more advice e.g. if you write something obviously incorrect about Paris, there will no doubt be lots of suggestions about how to correct...

But also, why Paris? If you haven't been it will be hard to capture the atmosphere of the place, why not write about somewhere you know?

Well, I started writing (about 4-5 sets of 10-12 pages...) but then realised I need more research and so nothing is around now.

I want to write about Paris because J'aime Paris! And because Auckland, *The place I -barely-know...* is a lousy thought.

I write in a book at home *Crazy, I know* because I havent a computer or anything such at home, but I'll try to find/write something worthy of a mention.