comfy sofas ?!

Actually I think it is something about France. We brought our comfy, beech framed well made sofa and chair over (remember we currently live in a very small space) and suddenly the cushions have developed a darned sag. It is used no more than before and is well inside its estimated life but it is also relaxing into the French way .

Ah well, we also will have to buy some furniture at some point and we are very very far from the nearest IKEA and outside the delivery area (well one that makes it worth going to IKEA for big stuff).

Try doing some research on ebay.fr. There's a wide selection, some of which are new. That will give you some idea of range of styles and shops. IKEA seems very popular. I bought a piano from ebay which I'm very pleased with. Obviously if you buy from ebay it would need to be near where you live as you'll want to go and see it first. We went to Bordeaux for the piano. Pat.

I would start with Tousalon, maybe Lignet Rose, Roche Bobois, Mobilier de France, Crozatier, there are lots and lots of places really, which sell nice comfy sofas.

The likes of Confo, But, Ikea are OK for cheap and cheerful furniture, but comfort or quality is not really what I would expect to find in these places.