QUALITY KITCHENS DPT.86, 16, 17?

We are in dept 87, but we had a solid oak kitchen made to measure and fitted by a french guy and it cost 5500 euros. My husband used to fit kitchens and supply in the uk and he reckoned it was a bargain and not worth him buying one from say Lapeyre or Bricodepot and then having to butcher it to make it fit. It came complete with work tops, the thickest, and the guy fitted it in two days perfectly. We designed it and therefore had cupboards and drawers just wher I wanted them. So my advice would be if you can find a local french artisan and get some quotes.

Carol

We got really depressed when looking for a kitchen for our house in the Loire, nothing that was our taste at all.  Then, we walked into a branch of Schmit and were delighted with what we saw.  They could not have been more helpful, and we chose a kitchen which was installed quickly and efficiently.  And its beautiful!   We will be moving to Dept 46 this year, and will certainly be looking at using them again as they seem to operate all over the world.  http://www.cuisines-schmidt.com/  will direct you to the nearest branch to you.  And no, I don't work for them, we are just really satisfied customers!

Diane