Project Manager

Does anyone know of a GOOD project manager who preferably can speak English and French, but just French is okay. We are converting a large barn and would like someone to oversee the project. They would need to be SIRET registered and have insurance. We would also need to see projects that they have already done and be able to talk to previous clients. Sorry for so many demands but a case of once bitten!!

I have met Keith Martin of HSH Property Maintenance & Management, who is in 33.  He is English and married to a French lady.  He does project organisation and overseeing as well as urgent repairs, maintenance, key holding etc.  He didn't do anything directly for me - he was brought in by a local builder as an interpreter for some building works that I needed.  However, he gave me a quotation for something and seemed very efficient.

I suggested him to another English couple who needed building advice for a house purchase and they found him very good.

Address: Dartrat, 33340 St Germain D'Esteuil (hopefully not too far away?)

Tel: 05 56 73 09 49

[email protected]

Let him know that I gave you his name.  I have a house in 33930 Vendays-Montalivet.