Where are all the Brits in the Medoc - do they exist?

We live in the Medoc as well as a few other brits nearby, but we don't know the Williams  family!Big Smile [:D]....................they're not in Hourtin!!!  Whereabouts are you Cathy and how old are your children?.....Have you met other British families yet via the school?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HI,

I lived in france near Bourg for 2 years had the same problem! We are possibly moving back but need to have a bit of a network unlike last time!!!! I don't think it is too far from you so would be great to hear from you. I have 5 kids so it should be good.

[quote user="trizzy"] We live in the Medoc as well as a few other brits nearby, but we don't know the Williams  family!Big Smile [:D]....................they're not in Hourtin!!!  Whereabouts are you Cathy and how old are your children?.....Have you met other British families yet via the school? [/quote]

I'm going to send you a P.M.  Have you joined the Bordeaux British Community, which has children's activities?

www.bordeauxbritish.com

• 2 years later...
Well - it is now 2 years since I last posted on this thread.  Amazing how time flies.  The Medoc is a wonderful corner of France and our family are now here full time.

Our commune in the winter has 2,000 residents and in the summer - 40,000, yes 20 times the number.  Amazing.  In the winter, you feel special because everyone enjoys the calm and then when the tourists arrive, everyone is very happy because it is the holidays.  Perfect really.