Holiday rental 2007 commencing early June

Hi and good evening we live in (50) and next year is a special anniversary year for us and we are looking either for a holiday let in or around the Rhone Valley and which we know backwards from the North to the South or further afield to the Lot y Garonne or Gers.  The latter locations in that we are going to move from the North further south and will use the opportunity of examing the area.  We were near Villeneue sur Lot this year and would be interested in near Cahors or Agen.

Our view is that we would much prefer to support users of this forum and from a very old fashioned standpoint.

Can anyone please point us in the right direction and we would prefer a stand alone property and with no owners nearby (with respect) and with a pool.  It would be just the two of us.  We do hope you will not object to our views as to the individuality of the property but this year stayed at a wonderful place in the Lot y Garonne and with the owners just twenty years away.  It was good but one always had the feeling of being somewhat confined.  This is not to be viewed as people who live a very high life exactly the opposite we just need to be on our own and not worrying about other people around us.  Does this make sense.  No doubt there will be lots of people who say we are off our trolleys;.

[quote user="Llwyncelyn"]

Can anyone please point us in the right

direction and we would prefer a stand alone property and with no owners

nearby (with respect) and with a pool.  It would be just the two of

us.  We do hope you will not object to our views as to the

individuality of the property but this year stayed at a wonderful place

in the Lot y Garonne and with the owners just twenty years away.  It

was good but one always had the feeling of being somewhat confined. 

[/quote]

Not sure - how far away is 20 years, as in the owners of the property this year in Lot et Garonne? [8-)]

It is a great honour only given but to a few.  You must be some sort of special person.  Which Uni?  for as you know the Universities in Wales are part of federal colleges and I am not sure if Bangor or Aber are the oldest.  I did my first in Swansea and for my law I then went to Bristol sort of missionary work and which has taken over my life just preaching to the non-believers of the beauty of Wales its people its heritage is history its rugby.  When at Swansea the lure of the Gower and the Mumbles were almost too much and I just scraped through the first year.  Had to get my head down after that.

My missionary work is continuing at a pace for when I re-married I married a lovely English lady.