Looking at young(ish) men in lycra

For those who may miss the TdF in 2007 you can still get yr fix of lycra clad bums on bikes. The March 14 stage of Paris/Nice goes from Limoges to Maurs via Vayrac, Gintrac, St Cere etc with March 15 starting in Maurs.

Posted on behalf of

• 4 weeks later...
Just back from watching men in tight Lycra cycling up the main road at the bottom of the track... they've been climbing for 40km in this heat (it's 24º...)

So exhausting to look at I might have to go for a rest in the hammock [:P]

[img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-023.gif[/img]

[quote user="PossumGirl"]What about old men in lycra (or old women, for that matter)?   Better to see it than be blind, but not much...

PG
[/quote]

But if that was all that I could see ? Hmmm.......

Sadly the race clashes with Cheltenham so will have to make do with watching it on Eurosport.

John

not

Sorry ladies, this may be so for men but i haven't seen it thus far. I have seen several laydeez who wear lycra and it always reminds me, from the walking behind position, of two pups fighting each other under a blanket, sorry but true!!!!

Ok, now i shall accept all criticisms and verbals [:)]

In 'Some Like it Hot',  Jerry (Jack Lemmon) is walking behind Sugar (Marylin Monroe) and says:

Will you look at that! Look how she moves! It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex!