Calling all Grandparents

Our daughter is due to visit soon with her new baby and we want to have everything ready for them.  She doesn't want to bring everything with her (impossible on airlines these days anyway) and I can't afford to go and buy everything.  Can anyone recommend a baby equipment hiring outfit in the south west (preferably Tarn or Haute-Garonne)?

• 2 weeks later...

We had the same when first g/child came out.  Things are not as expensive here, e.g. high chair 17E, buggy 20E, car seat 35E.  Not the most trendy on the market but good quality and fully safety covered, also bought a travel cot rather than a full sized one.  Failing that we have had offers of loans from friends and also looked on Ebay France.  I have not seen baby products on hire but would think that would be an expensive way to do it. 

You can always take them shopping when they come out, so they buy the nappies, wipes etc.  Must say, the chance of seeing our grandson outweighs the cost.  Baby number two arrives in June so everything will get used again.

We begged and borrowed and visited the local trocs. The only thing we bought new was a car seat.

An early warning for you - last year I gave lots of stuff away because I thought there would be no more. My next grandchild is due in three weeks time.

Hoddy

Mille Stocks were selling  buggies ..car seats ...and  other baby equipment  a couple of weeks ago very cheap ....worth looking in there if there is a branch near you ......as for now arrivals of grandchildren .....if our new grandchild does show its tonight ....then tomorrow its going to be helped on its way ! should have been here over a week ago ...