Fountains and garden statues near Toulouse

Does anyone remember the place that used to be beside the roundabout on the Auch road out of Toulouse ?  The road is being redeveloped now to make a much needed bypass so the hundreds of statues disappeared but I have a distant memory of a sign saying that they had relocated.  Does anyone know if they have gone somewhere else and if so where?  I'm looking for a water feature - a sort of stone looking wall fountain and am trying to find somwhere with some choice.  We are in Montreal du Gers and have so far looked in Agen and Nerac and Condom.  Any suggestions please.

Thanks [:)]

I think I remember the place you mention, thought it was still there.

Otherwise the Embaloge Pépinière at Mirande sells fountains and statues - I think. 05 62 66 51 72. It's a large garden centre, on the road from Auch, just before Mirande, on the right. Pat.

Perhaps you mean the place between Isle Jourdain and Gimont, on the left coming from Toulouse. That has been there for a long time, and I think sells mostly ancient stoneware. It always seems to be closed.

Ah no - I know the place you mean but it wasn't that place.  The place I'm thinking of was on the right hand side of the last roundabout before you joined the actual dual carriageway that takes you into Toulouse.  It's after you go through the last village which has lots of pink brick houses and shops.  There used to be a petrol station after the roundabout which has now gone because it has been consumed by giant earthworks which are part of the new road system.  The place was on the right of the roundabout and it was just a mass of stone look (concrete) garden ornaments, statues etc.  There were literally hundreds and hundreds of them in there.

i think the place i'm thinking of is on the right hand side heading toward Auch from Toulouse on the N124 but perhaps it's the same place patf mentioned always seems to be closed.  so sorry i can't be more definite or accurate.