Where is my Avis d`Impot sur Revenu?

stan

I was wondering if most resident readers here have received their avis for 2011 revenu yet.

This is the 2nd year that I have submitted and the first year my declaration has been submitted online. Last year I had my Avis at the beginning of August with my credit d`impot cheque following a couple of weeks after. ( I should be due something this year too!)

This year I have not had anything yet through the post. In my "personal space" on the French tax website, there is nothing either, other than last years avis on revenue, last years Tax d`habitation, and this years demand for the Tax Fonciere.

We had a temporary postie in our area this year during the August holiday season and word was that he made major muck ups with the post.

So, am I being impatient?..or have the majority of residents already had theirs?[8-)]

[quote user="Suandpete"]We haven't had ours yet, although friends living nearby have.

[/quote]

Thanks for that. I was thinking that maybe they don`t process the online one as fast as the first declaration last year, which was handed directly into the tax office.

This was our first on-line one after 9 paper ones, but they did ask for a copy of our S1 about 6 weeks ago - maybe that has delayed ours. I looked at our account on-line a few days ago and nothing was showing.

I know in the past, before we had an S1 and were paying contributions to CPAM we rarely had our Avis when CPAM asked for it in mid-September. I think if we haven't had ours by the end of September I will chase it.