Boxes to Britain - urgent

Hello, we live in the Tarn and my husband is starting a new job near Shoreham in 2 weeks.  We need to get some boxes (just 90cm x 110cm x 86) from our home in 81 (Rabastens nar Gaillac) to his new house.  We've just been let down by one company. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who we might contact?

[quote user="Geranium"]Does anyone have any suggestions as to who we might contact?

[/quote]

We used this company, admittedly 4 years ago now, when they did a part load for us with excellent price, service and cheerfulness in 40°C temperatures. We arranged everything from France via email and phone. The first thing I did was to fill in their online quote after receiving some very off-putting quotes from other companies. Later I learnt that some companies quote a high price for part loads as they really cannot be bothered with 'just a few boxes' so, if you are willing to pay their inflated price then they might just do the job for you.

Sue

As luck would have it, we were helping friends in Cognac with their move back to the UK last weekend.

I spoke to the removals company and they told me they travelled UK/France/Spain and I believe that they are based somewhere in the Dordogne.  They said they did part loads.  Seemed very pleasant people.

Please PM me if you'd like their details.