Taxi from Le Bernagaud to Bergerac Airport

Hi, i'm looking to leave my car at a friends place in Le Bernagaud and fly back to the UK from Bergerac airport but have no idea how to get there, i'm guessing a taxi is the only option, does anyone have any idea how much this might cost? what companies are any good? etc..

Many thanks!

Annie

Sorry - I've no idea where Le Bernagaud is and Google doesn't help.  If you can give us a bit more info on its location and in which direction it lies from Bergerac then hopefully someone can come up with some suggestions for taxi companies or alternatives.

I just copied it and pasted it into the main Google search bar and up came 'Did you mean Le Berrigaud?' and nothing else of any help.  Usually when I insert a place name in this way I get a whole load of useful info which tells me the department, tourist info and possibly travel info which was what I was after.  But thanks, Leo, for pinpointing the place.  I was wondering if the Bordeaux- Bergerac rail link passed close enough to be at all useful but it appears not.  Any info on taxi services for the OP anyone?