Hall D Toulouse airport

Had to use this soon after it opened and thought it was awful, badly signposted, miles between the various areas and hideous queues everywhere.  Anyone been through and had a different experience

If that is the BA end I agree. I passed through there a few weeks ago and it certainly made me wish that I was on my normal KLM flight boarding at the opposite end of the airport.

Sadly I'm on BA again later this month, here's hoping they go on strike that day !

Oh good. Thought I was alone in thinking it's done absolutely nothing to ease the customer experience, quite the reverse in fact nor is it positive for Toulouse for that matter.

Gave a very hollow laugh at the airport website's claim of taking you forrm the car park to your aircraft seat in the blink of an eye.  Oh really, in which universe!

Oh good. Thought I was alone in thinking it's done absolutely nothing to ease the customer experience, quite the reverse in fact nor is it positive forToulouse for that matter.

Gave a very hollow laugh at the airport website's claim of taking you from the car park to your aircraft seat in the blink of an eye.  Oh really, in which universe!