Hairdressers

The time has come in our lives where we have retired and instead of spending a max of 2 weeks in France at a time we can now change to at least a couple of months at a time.

Yve religously goes to the hairdresser once very 4 weeks.

When we moved recently in the UK there was a lot of concern about finding a new hairdresser including trial washes so that she got one she felt she could trust. to dye and cut her hair

It was bad enough here without a problem of describing how she wants her hair done in another language.

Does anyone know of an English speaking hairdresser in the Isle Dodon / Saint Gaudens / Boulogne Sur Gesse or perhaps even futher afield?

Paul 

When we were moving to France I got my hairdresser to do my hair exactly how I wanted it and got OH to take a picture. I produced this to the hairdresser and said in French that was how I wanted it. 6 years later and with the same hairdresser it has never gone wrong

[quote user="minnie"]When we were moving to France I got my hairdresser to do my hair exactly how I wanted it and got OH to take a picture. I produced this to the hairdresser and said in French that was how I wanted it. 6 years later and with the same hairdresser it has never gone wrong[/quote]

The same with Mrs PD, full set of ''mug-shots'', both sides, front and back. It seems to work.