Hannah Appeal

Hi, it’s me, Hannah, again! Since my last appeal to you, nobody has called for me, and my Carers really don’t understand why!!

Every day they tell me how sweet I am, how well behaved I am, and how I am never too jumpy or loud. I never mess in the house, and when I’m in the car, I just say, “wake me up when we arrive!”

I really want to please my Carers and therefore I am never far away if I walk off-lead and I do my best to do (or not do!) whatever you ask of me.

My wishes are modest and are the same as for any dog: a nice warm bed, a garden to amuse myself in and to accompany you whenever I can. But most of all I want your cuddles and affection! - I haven’t been given much affection so far in my life so I am making up for it now! I must say though that I don’t like to share all of this with other dogs!

If you or anyone you know think I could be your forever friend, please call my Carer, Patricia, on 05 53 50 40 76.

Thank you.

Hannah xx

You can see pictures of Hannah on www.phoenixasso.com and http://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAssociationFrance