Sorry, another B&B question !!

My wife & I, together with our ( well behaved ) dog will be driving down to Spain in mid January, & wondered if anyone could recommend a pet friendly B & B / gite , etc, for an overnight stay, in the areas of, Carcassonne, Narbonne or Perpignan.

Many thanks, Richard.

Hi there we are very pet freindly but slightly further up but still on the main route to Spain, just 17 km off the A20 junction 23b in limousin, the last guests a couple of weeks ago asked if they could bring their dog I said fine as usual when we saw him we nearly died he was a Leonberger and my dogs were scared stiff! the people then preceeded to say could we dog sit for 14 hrs a day for 2 days whilst they went to futuroscope so we did and what a big softee he was!

cheers

[quote]There are not many people who want to go to Quillan by choice[/quote]

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

Why would that be?

I can report that our particular growth rate has been 42.06% in 2004 on 2003 and 56.75% in 2005 on 2004 which would suggest you are ever so slightly misinformed. Fortunately I guess that if you believe your own statement to be true you won't be coming to visit. May I say on behalf of Quillan and myself how absolutely gutted we are.

WHAT!!!!!

These are people who come to visit Quillan for their holiday. Why Quillan? Because it's full of wonderful French people, has a rich heritage, is a centre of cultural events, a beautiful part of France, central for Cathar castles, near to excellent ski slopes, is granted world heritage status (for it's gorge). I could go on and on but it gets rather boring and we would not like to deprive other areas of France of visitors, it wouldn't be fair if they all came here.