Winter's back over here too !

Spent the entire weekend entertaining my daughter and her friends for 13th birthday, under gorgeous sunshine - 22 degrees yesterday.  Today, it is snowing like mad !   In the last 15 or 20 minutes, Bedoin has collected what looks like a good inch of snow !  It is still coming down.  

What Jekyl and Hyde weather !

Snowing in Bedoin, goodness! Surely, it won't last....Over here, 1 hour's drive west of Montpellier, no snow but high winds, and showers... good for the earth which is so dry this spring. It is only about 8 degrees, i.e. a drop of 14 degrees in 2 days... Lori, your daughter is lucky to have been able to celebrate her birthday in sunny style!

Yes, she was very lucky ! 

The wind is pretty fierce today and most of the snow around the village has already started to melt.  The snow on the mountain remains.  The forecast had been changed when I saw it this morning, to reflect a bit of wind and rain today, with snow tomorrow.  So, I guess tomorrow may bring more.

Daughter is out on a field trip with her school class today.  Hope the bus doesn't have any troubles.

[quote user="5-element"]... and showers... good for the earth which is so dry this spring. [/quote]

we've had rain with rain and a bit of rain as well during the whole of February...

I know it's a short month, but all the same... Everywhere was like walking in a swamp!

We too spent a lovely Sunday in brilliant sunshine enjoying a BBQ with some forum members..........great day if you are looking in. Then on Monday we too had some snow flurries and high winds and today .....well it is flipping freezing!!! with a more strong winds and some snow.