EDF Engineers Number

Thanks but if it were only that easy. Phone the breakdown service, went through numerous press 1,3,2,5,1 things typed in my account number at which point told me I had the wrong number and that the right number to call was on my bill. To cut a long story short I went through three numbers before being told to go back to the first. Got my French neighbour to try just in case I made a mistake as they talk very fast and she got the same run around..

[quote user="amos"]The English speaking edf helpline no is 05 62 16 49 08, but prepare to be patient![/quote]

Many thanks for that, I called them today at 09:00 and got straight through. I have posted your information as a FAQ in the "House Renovations" section for others.

Thanks again Amos.

It says it's an international helpline and our number is not 05 so it does not matter where you are. All they do is listen to your problem then call your local engineers and arrange an appointment for you while you wait. There is no actual first person technical support on this number.