OK, Where Have They HIdden the Virement Tab?

Grecian

Has anybody experienced the disappearing virement tab with their online CA account.? Up until yesterday the tab was on the left-hand side of the screen, once clicked upon another window opened and I was able to transfer money between my liveret A and current account. Now the tab has completely disappeared, I have clicked on every button I can find on my account, but alas I cannot find the virement tab anywhere.

The only thing that seems to have changed with my account is the fact I have not signed up for CA's online statements, I am not sure if this has any relevance to the situation.

If anybody has found where they have hidden the tab I would be most grateful to know.

[quote user="Grecian"]Has anybody experienced the disappearing virement tab with their online CA account.? Up until yesterday the tab was on the left-hand side of the screen, once clicked upon another window opened and I was able to transfer money between my liveret A and current account. Now the tab has completely disappeared, I have clicked on every button I can find on my account, but alas I cannot find the virement tab anywhere.

The only thing that seems to have changed with my account is the fact I have not signed up for CA's online statements, I am not sure if this has any relevance to the situation.

If anybody has found where they have hidden the tab I would be most grateful to know.

[/quote]

Hi,

On the CA charente-maritime deux-sevres site home page there is a notice saying that the site is being updated and no operations can be done (apart from checking your balances) till 19/03/2013

Oops, thank you both for your replies. Yep you are quite right parsnips it clearly states that the site is being updated from 14th-18th March, being a male I did not read the instructions! Must try harder in the future, anyhow another disaster averted.

Many thanks again.