A.E. Download of tax form 2042c

mellybelly

Hi all,

Just a quick question..........aren't they always !!

I have been sent my Tax return form 2047 for 2012 declaration but they have not sent the from 2042 C

that I completed last year for the summer B&B business.

Can I download one of these from the internet or am I missing something on the 2047 form that will incorporate this ??

Thanks for any help as usual.

Take care all, Mel.

The French Tax Website says the tax return 2042 is going to be available after the start of this month but no sign of it yet !

I assume ( and someone will probably correct me ) that the different forms of this form will then be available

John

Ah NON! Don't do that!

I was told to by the tax inspectors at the Centre de Non Residents at Noisy le Grand. It is just sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, so we'll see.

Thanks Mel, it looks like the 2042-C doesn't exist.

But note that there's no Section 5 on the 2042-CK, so yet another form, the 2042-CK-PRO, is needed to declare any furnished rental income, for example.

Cheers, Bill

[quote user="bill"]

Congratulations!!!

But did they send you 2042C or 2042CK?

When I try to download it by clicking on 2042C, I get 2042CK!

Cheers, Bill 

[/quote]

I got the CK and the new CK Pro forms in the post. I have completed the CK form this year.

Hi Again,

Got all the forms through including the form 2042 ck and inside the 2042 ck pro.

All I want to do is declare the earnings from the Chambres D'Hotes like we did last year......one line on form 2042c !!!!

Can anyone tell me where and on what form to do this ...........CONFUSED.COM !!!!!

Thank you for any advice.

Best wishes Mel.

Thank you Kong,

That seems to make sense, but does it mean that I don't have to fill in anything on the form 2042ck, the Chambres D'Hotes bit was the only thing I filled in last year and signed it.

Do you think that makes it redundant for me this year.

Thank you very much for any advice AGAIN !!!

Regards Mel.

I had nothing for 2042 ck, only the 2042 ck pro. I did the whole lot on the paper forms and then used them to do an on line declaration. On line, with each box there are notes replicating the paper version so it's easy to match up the electronic to manual version.

Hope this helps.