We are new to this forum - so hello to all!!

we have recently purchased a property near to Corlay (22) which will be ready for letting this coming season. We are looking for someone to keyhold/clean/cut grass and see in guests etc. Any recommendations/offers will be appreciated.

Pepito05

Hi. I'm new to this too. If I lived that way I'd gladly do it. If 22 is anything like 50 there are loads of folks like me , ready to turn a hand to anything. If you hav'nt  allready, stick a wee advert up in the supermarche or garden centre, I'd be amazed if you got no responce. Good luck.

Hey Pepito - join the queue!  I asked this question recently and still not had much response.  I thought there must be loads o' folk who'd take my arm off for this work, but they obviously don't read this forum.

Don't really want to wait till next trip to put a card up as those booking enquiries are already coming in.

Anyway, good luck Pepito and pass any surplus offers on to me please!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Pepito,

We live in 22 but unfortuneatly too many kilometres from Corlay! Such a shame because this is just the sort of work we are looking for. We moved here recently after owning and running a gite in Normandy for 2 years so know all the ins and outs of the business. Really hope you manage to find someone.

Pennyf

Hi Pepito - have a look at the noticeboards in your local brico sheds and supermarkets. If they are anything like around here (16) there will be loads of Brits offering their services for this sort of thing. Try to pick someone who is French registered or works under the cheques d'emploi system or you may well be in deep s**t!!

Good luck.......helen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi forum,

I have started my own buisness here in France and would be glad to caretake/keyhold for you if you havent found anybody yet?

My buisness is based around property management and im not to far from you!!!

If you would like more info or  some prices send me an email or PM.

yours

Neil

• 2 weeks later...