Back again!

Does anyone know anything about Saint Georges de Rouelley?   I see they are having a Vide Grenier on Sunday.  Is it a place worth going to?  Can't find any information about it on the internet, so presume it's a small place.

Thanks, Val

I know it well, we used to live there. A perfectly pleasant commune, about 600 inhabitants, nice church, the maire is a very agreeable chap, we still go there to see our doctor. The vied Grenier is probably a bit bigger and better than the average for that size of place, but I wouldn't make a long journey just for that. If you want a day out then the vied Grenier plus a visit to Foss Arthur would be very agreeable.

Hi there

thanks for the help.  Just got back.  Had a great day out.  The drive down from Carentan was great, really pretty once we got through the mist. Vide Grenier was worth going to - hubby is busy polishing some copper he bought as I write!  Can't wait to hit Villedieu on Tuesday now!  Will let you know which restaurant we choose.  Was thinking if we time it right we could have lunch at one, and supper at the other!