Rainfall this winter in Basse-Normandie

I would be very grateful if someone could let me know how much rain there has been the last 3 months in Basse-Normandie or point me in the direction of a website where I can get this information. My google searches have just given me average figures which is not what I am looking for

Unless you want / must have validated, official figures, you could try posting on AngloMisinfo Normandy and see if anyone has a weather station in their garden and have been keeping track just for their own interest.

Fwiw, I can assure you that it has been a very wet winter; in this bit of Normandy (inland from le Mont-St-Michel) we've had few frosts snow but copious quantities of rain and flooding in the river valleys.

Try this site

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/07027.html

Under the calender section, the historical almananc will give you a day by day readout of actual weather at Caen for the period you are looking for.

Other cities in France may suit your needs more

accurately.

The minimum temperature we have experienced is -4 (one night only). It has rained nearly every day!

Thanks very much for the replies. It looks like the weather in Normandy has been similar to ours here. Lots and lots of rain and very little frost.

I wanted to know if that were the case this winter as we were over viewing properties with land this week and it helps to put their soddenness in to context if you know how much rain there has been.

Still looking - the land was fine but the houses we were looking at were a bit small for our taste