Is there anyone about?

I've just noticed it is years since anyone wrote in this section of the forum. We are around near Troyes (30 mins away), there are others close by to us who speak English, but no one is posting what is happening on here! Is it that everyone is feeling very French, and no longer need to hear the English being spoken?

Margaret

[quote user="Yonner"]Hi Margaret, we're about half an hour south of Troyes. I'm more of a regular reader than poster! tend to check out the active topics rather than the regional ones.[/quote]

I agree, there are not many posts regarding the region. If there are, they usually appear under more general active topic headings

[quote user="Yonner"]Hi Margaret, we're about half an hour south of Troyes. I'm more of a regular reader than poster! tend to check out the active topics rather than the regional ones.[/quote]

I agree, there are not many posts regarding the region. If there are, they usually appear under more general active topic headings. The last I remember was last month: Where to buy wine in Alsace under Sport, leisure and pastimes.

Yonner and Pomme thank you for your replies. I must admit that I have seen you Yonner and thought that you were probably not too far away,

I was just trying to tease out those who visit the forum from the Aube region who I have directed here over the years!!

Margaret

• 2 months later...
We have been flitting between the south coast & Aix en Othe for 11years now. It amazing how the Aube is such a well hiding gem. People just zoom on down the motorway to the south and let hope they keep going that way.