Any one in Indre 36

Quite a few Brits in the area around Ste Severe, we have a second home in Chez Combes about 4kms S of Ste Severe, (Commune de Perassay) but we are usually over once a month between April and October.
It is quite amusing to hear the english voices in the bakers near the market, but I have never seen an english car. There was another couple moving to near Sazeray last year if I remember, the husband was a builder by trade.

Bob

Hi there Mandy

My husband and I have recently moved to the Indre and are living in a village called Velles, midway between Argenton sur Creuse and Chateauroux. Looking on the map I see you're quite a bit further south of the department than us but not a million miles away. We've been doing a bit of exploring and think it is a lovely region with something for everyone: La Brenne - a nature lover's paradise, Argenton sur Creuse - pretty town with an interesting indoor market on Saturdays, Gargilesse - beautiful village in the Val de la Creuse, Eguzon - lakes with beaches, La Chatre - pretty medieval town.............. and so on!

So 'Bienvenue a l'Indre' and I hope you settle in as quickly as we have Haven't got kids ourselves, so can't advise you on that kind of stuff I'm afraid, but if you just fancy chatting to someone, I've put my email address in your inbox.

Hi Mandy,

we live in the commune of Moutier Malcard, which is about 10 mins from Sazeray, there are quite a few brits around here. If youve got any questions about the area or problems, give us a try, & if we can't help, we probably know someone who can.

all the best,

Terri & Richard.

• 1 month later...
Hi Mandy

We Live in Vijon just down the road from sazaray and our 8 year old daughter has been going to Sazaray school for the last year our son goes to vijon school he is 10 and as far as I know they are at the moment the only english kids in the school, The schools are very good and class numbers are small. They both get the school bus at the end of the road and the french people are very nice and friendly. If there is anything that we can help you with just let us know
Shaz & Dave