Limoges Airport

Hi

Normally I get the train from Montlucon to Paris then Ryanair from Beauvais but this time I've managed to get a super cheap deal from Limoges which will more than cover the cost of driving over.

However, I don't actually know how to get there other than that its to the west ie the other side of Limoges from me.

I passed through Limoges a few times a couple of years ago but can't remember noticing any signs for the airport.

Also what's the parking like, is it safe and secure and will it cost a lot for 8 days

I'm not very good at directions, its north west of Limoges and is signposted as bellegarde. I don't come from your direction so am not sure of the turn off from the A20 but its past the town junction. I'm pretty sure it's signposted, maybe someone else can assist with junction number.

As for parking, it's free, fairly safe in that the airport manager told me it was disgusting that last year a uk car had it's tyres stolen. Lots of brits leave their cars there for months on end. Infact getting a parking space maybe the problem but it's winter so should be ok,

HTH

Pippa

According to Michelin, you can come off at A20 Junction 28, turning west onto the D2000, cross over the N147, and Bellegarde is the next big junction, turn left, with a flyunder for the airport entrance, about 14km from the A20, avoiding Limoges centre, or environs.

Alcazar

all the above info is correct - J28 and follow signs for Bellegarde.

There is no terminal building at the moment - just a tent! - Kept beautifully cool in the summer with mists of water blasted in - not sure how warm it will be in the winter though. There is also the usual scrum for the seats when boarding opens!

From Montlucon - take the N145 west, pass Gueret and on to A20.  Head south - take J28 Bellgarde, follow signs - et Voila! Journey takes about 75 to 90 minutes -  Parking is free but spaces can be hard to find.   Just watch yourself on the N145?