Any info on new Flights to Clermont Ferand

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great for me too. I've looked at the C-F airport website and searched through the internet for any references to new budget airlines but have drawn a blank. Was there no further information in L F magazine?

I saw an article in the paper last week saying that flights are starting to Porto in Portugal from Clermont. hopefully it will come. clermont is a fair sized airport with connections to several European cities and french cities

I saw an article in the paper last week saying that flights are starting to Porto in Portugal from Clermont. hopefully it will come. clermont is a fair sized airport with connections to several European cities and french cities

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

After reading that the current talks with Atlatic Air have broken down. I read in the english language newspaper that I purchased 2 weeks ago that 2 x budget airlines are currently talking with C-F and that there is optimism that a deal can be reached whereby they will start flights in early 2006.

It would be so nice not to have to drive to Limoges or St Etinen to catch a flight.

Rgds, Mike L