Hi Bill (and Mel)

I am from Port Glasgow (you know where we don't need iron bars on the windows)

This part of the tartan army is now living in Villiers midway between Chatillon sur indre and Mezieres en Brenne (dept 36)

Feel free to call in for a cuppa if you like dogs (we have 7 adult Japanese Akita, and a  couple of pups, 1 american akita and a border terrier)

rgds

Jim and Carol

[quote user="kyokujim"]

Feel free to call in for a cuppa if you like dogs (we have 7 adult Japanese Akita, and a  couple of pups, 1 american akita and a border terrier)

rgds

Jim and Carol

[/quote]

That is a very kind offer - thank you. My wife Carole, who loves dogs, is very allergic to them. Ironic isn't it? However, it never stops us visiting friends who have dogs, we just have to be a bit careful.

Regards,

Mel   Francais   British

Hi Linda and Richard,

Valencay is some distance from me, but like you, I spend a lot of time in Loches. On a sunny morning, I can usually be found sitting outside the Cafe des Arts with a glass of Grimbergen whilst my wife sips her coffee and pollutes the air with her fag smoke.......

[quote user="Mel "]

On a sunny morning, I can usually be found sitting outside the Cafe des Arts with a glass of Grimbergen whilst my wife sips her coffee and pollutes the air with her fag smoke.......

[/quote]

In that case Mel, the next time we go to market on Saturday, we'll look out for you!

Thanks for the contributions to the story [Lighter side/Let's see how long we can keep this thread running] as well - at least a few of us are keeping it going!

Peter @ Loché sur Indrois