WANTED English established disc jockey

We are looking for an English established disc jockey for our golden anniversary. 5th January 2008 an evening dinner dance.  The venue is in the small town of Marcillat en Combraille ( l'Allier ) Auvergne.  About 20 minutes South of the town of Montlucon ( l'Allier ) and some 40 minutes north of the town of Clermont Ferrand ( Puy de Dome )  any one able to help  please contact me on [email protected]

Regards Les Favets

Many congratulations on your forthcoming anniversary.

Sorry, I don't know of any disc jockeys but we do live in a small hamlet near Pionsat ( about 10 minutes from Marcillat) and are only 15 mins from you.  We often see the sign to your village on the way to our "local" large supermaket in St Eloy les Mines.

Good luck with the search, I'll keep my eyes open.

Good evening, Thank you for your input, a small world.   Actually we live about 5 klm North of St Eloy on the N144.  The name of our hamlet is  Etang de Montmazot.  We are members of a French association called:       Le Club Anglais which was formed 27 years ago by the Montlucon Chamber of Commerce for French people to have conversational English speaking meetings.  We just so happen to be having our Traditional English Christmas lunch at the Hotel, Restaurant le Commerce at .... wait for it :   Marcillat en Combraille.  Starters , Turkey, Roasties, Brussel Sprouts, Chestnuts - Selection of Cheeses - Christmas pudding withe either custard or Brndy Butter, Mince pies,  White and Red Wines - Coffee. English Christmas crackers and to add to the fun Christmas carols all for the sum of 25 euros per head.  If you are interested in joining us then please contct me direct or [email protected]

www.ruralfranceholidays.com

Regards Royston ( Les Favets

]I am soory we are so far away near Limoges but why after so long in France insist on an English disc -jockey----most french ones I would guess play more English/American pop than you might think--o.k.you will get a lot of accordian playing and stangr tunes but surely that is part of the fun.

Last year we wen to an arranged disco/dance /Newyear restaurant and had a good time and we are 70/67 years young and danced until 2.30 when the youger ones in our party wanted to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We have also been to 2-3 hotels in northern france for Xmas/Newyear and found the same good repertoire from the disc jockies.

Do not put off your fun time -remember-----------------------------------------------------------

keep

dancing

and

romancing---

there are few people with same partner  still around.

p.s.I bet you did the jive/jitterbug/bopping/twisting/quickstep after the military 2 step/bradford barn/gay gordens(we can't say that now or they will think we have come out of the closet!!!)

What memories--if you still have one --only joking-have a great time --with luck we will be there in another 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:)][:P][B][;-)][:$][Www][kiss][:D][6]

Good morning,  Thank you for your input.  We have also been to several hops with French disc jockeys and although some of the music played seemed to be O.K. There is a difference between their style and one from the U.K.  and as it is a special day for us, I wished to ensure it was perfect for my wife.  

Regards Les Favets