Are there any Brits in the Charente-Limousin area under 50 ?

• 1 month later...

Perhaps you should "up sticks" and move into our area: Puy de Dome bordering L'Allier where our two daughters, husbands and children ( All under 44 ) have many many friends ( Brits and French ) all under 44.  We live 20 klm South Of Montlucon

Regards Les Favets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote user="Becca"]Hi just seen the messages we have a family holiday house in Limousin and I'm the only one under 30!  TC is this St Mathieu in Le Grand Bourg?[/quote]

I was beginning to think i was the only under 30 brit in France! [:)]

As the originator of this post many months ago, it has been very interesting to see the number of replies from said Brits under the 50 limit (not many as expected, which confirms my previous expectations)

All please note - It was never my intention to cast any criticism on those over 50 living here, (I'm not that far away myself at 45) but it has come to my attention (ahem!) that those of us under 50 are in a very small minority !

Any of you who have replied to this post who would like to meet up , please get in touch, we are 10 mins from St.Junien. We are into fishing, moto GP and most things that people enjoy about living in France.