What can teanagers do in the Limousin????

Can anyone reccomend some things to do in the Limousin area(but dont mind travelling for a couple of hours)For a couple of teanagers.They dont fish but love waterparks/theme parks etc.I have searched and can find nothing.

Thanks in advance

get peed (and sunburnt) on the beach?

That's all that interests mine, apart from horse-riding and shopping :(

"you can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" comes to mind :)

Try getting one-of-each brochure from your nearest information centre, then insisting that they chose somewhere then going there/doing it. Keeps them quiet, if nothing else!

"And your point is?  I'm fed up with the sausageism on this site. Angry [:@]"

Trust you to play the sausage card!

There's nothing wrong with a bit of pates de paques, but I,ve seen some good people lose control of there habit and before you know it they're out of control, whacked on pork and leek, not a nice thing to see.

Funny you should ask that.My son and wife have been staying in our newly aquired holiday home and had planned on going canoeing on lake st pardoux.They just phoned me to say they have been down there 4 times now.Yesterday there was some big event on so all the boats were out and all the other times there was no one about.I thought it was a biggish tourist attraction.I have no idea whats going on,but am a bit wary now of letting the house out saying that the lakes are good for canoeing etc.Do you know whats going on????