Chateauroux station parking

I am looking at going to Paris in July from the Brenne.  Does anyone know if there is plenty of parking at Chateauroux railway station?  only going for the day (depending on times), but I get bit paranoid about parking in busy car parks and finding dents etc when I get back.

Thanks

Nigel T

Hi Nigel, the car park is not huge. It is on one level and we got the last space at about 9am when we went recently. It is cheap, about 5 euros for the day if I remember correctly so would guess most people leave their cars all day so not a lot of tooing and froing?  We missed the entrance the first time round (approaching it with the station on our left) and got sent round the one way system. Couldn't see anywhere else handy to park within easy reach. If I was going to use it again I would definitely have a back up plan just in case it was full!

There is a large public car park behind the église St Andre, place Voltaire which isn't too far away (@ 100 metres?). Be warned though, you have to pay on entry, so have some change ready. Sorry, but I can't remember the charges.

FairyNuff