Favourite Sayings?

ali-cat

Ali ards quoted ' I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride one'. Roseanne Barr

I know exactly where she is coming from. My husband and son have both bought ride on lawn mowers since living in France, despite the fact that my daughter in law vacuum our houses , far more often with a upright cleaner!

There is definitely something about ride on lawn mowers that brings 'something' out in men!

[quote user="beryl"]

There is definitely something about ride on lawn mowers that brings 'something' out in men!

[/quote]

It's the same with BBQ's!!  How often do the men in our lives offer to cook??!! (with beer in hand , of course!!) [B]

[quote user="beryl"]

Ali ards quoted ' I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride one'. Roseanne Barr

I know exactly where she is coming from. My husband and son have both bought ride on lawn mowers since living in France, despite the fact that my daughter in law vacuum our houses , far more often with a upright cleaner!

[/quote]

Shhhhhhhh I'm working on getting one of those at the moment [;-)] helped by the fact that Patti broke the brand new Flymo on Monday first time of use [:D] which prompted her to say " hmmm maybe you were right about getting a ride on mower after all" [:D]

[quote user="Bassman"][quote user="beryl"]

[/quote]

Shhhhhhhh I'm working on getting one of those at the moment [;-)] helped by the fact that Patti broke the brand new Flymo on Monday first time of use [:D] which prompted her to say " hmmm maybe you were right about getting a ride on mower after all" [:D]

[/quote]

Tell the truth. Did you, or did you not sabotage the flymo??  It all sounds rather suspicious, to me!!   [Www]

No honestly nothing to do with me, the grass is very rough and the ground is lumpy and uneven , which is why I suggested a ride on [;-)] anyway all these lumps broke the front guide wheels of which went underneath into the blade [:'(] mind you she reckons it works better without the guide wheels