Why is one's wife always right?

Bikboks

WHY I LIVE ON MY OWN

Ten reasons men prefer guns over women:

10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on
the road.

8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let
you try it out a few times.

7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is favoured over a woman . . .

1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN [:D][:D]

Subject: Women are always right

1. The female always makes The Rules.

2. The Rules are subject to change without prior notification.

3. No male can possibly know all The Rules.

4. If the female suspects the male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules.

5. The female is never wrong.

6. If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was the direct result of something the male did or said wrong.

7. If Rule 6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

8. The female may change her mind at any time.

9. The male must never change his mind without the expressed written consent of the female.

10. The female has every right to be angry and upset at any time.

11. The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The male is expected to mind read at all times.

14. The male who does not abide by The Rules cannot take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

15. Any attempt to document The Rules could result in bodily harm.

16. If the female has PMS, all The Rules are null and void.

17. The female is ready when she is ready.

18. The male must be ready at all times.

[quote user="Cassis"]I forgot.  And I also forgot, I'm not supposed to do any thinking of any sort, as I'm always wrong (see above) and it will probably end in disaster.

[/quote]

Correct Cassis.

Proof that men folk can be easily and quickly trained.

[quote user="Cassis"]I forgot.  And I also forgot, I'm not supposed to do any thinking of any sort, as I'm always wrong (see above) and it will probably end in disaster.
[/quote]

And you get confused by what it is you're in trouble for this time? Men don't really have any defence on this subject. My next work alludes to this very post.

Maybe if heterosexuality were banned we wouldn't have the problems that women present us and women wouldn't have reason to moan about us?

My posting crossed with Chris's. 

In reply to Chris, I remember on a blokes' weekend away to France in the eighties (I must have been about 23 and not long married), my then (and now) best mate said that life would be a lot better if we blokes married each other instead of marrying women.  Only snag was, we decided, the *** wouldn't be as good.  I have completely revised my opinions on this since.  The bit about it being better if blokes married each other, that is.  My opinion on the *** still stands.  And my mate is divorced and remarried. [:D]

[quote user="Chris Head"]Don't you go trusting her Cass, just when you think you've become a really well behaved chap, she'll chuck the rulebook out of the window and you'll be back to square one![/quote]

Exactly.......... see point 4.

Then there is distaff logic.

For example - why, when I really wanted to spend today slobbing about, watching the GP, designing and making Chris' idea for a housing jig, did I end up going shopping to buy the milk for Julie's school for next week? Why don't they have it delivered? The dairy charges for delivery. I'm not allowed to charge...

10 miles in a T5 adds up, you know, twice a week.

Dick, I would have thought that you had been married long enough to know that women always volunteer to do that extra job for somebody else and then delegate it to their husbands. We get the kudos and the men get put out ![:D]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Then there is distaff logic.

For example - why, when I really wanted to spend today slobbing about, watching the GP, designing and making Chris' idea for a housing jig, did I end up going shopping to buy the milk for Julie's school for next week? Why don't they have it delivered? The dairy charges for delivery. I'm not allowed to charge...

[/quote]

Anyone heard of long life milk ?[;-)][;-)]

There's got to be a way forward here chaps. How about 'NO'?

And whilst we're on the subject, why do my clothes get nicked by my wife (as as she hasn't got enough of her own), my stationary, loose change,cd's, flipflops and lowa boots nicked by my sons and my tools nicked by my right hand man.

I think we're just mugs being exploited.

[quote user="Russethouse"]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Then there is distaff logic.

[/quote]

Anyone heard of long life milk ?[;-)][;-)]

[/quote]

Don't be daft. Some want skimmed, others want semi-skimmed, Soya - I'm surprised they don't have sheep and camel milk...

It's a healthy eating school, apparently.