Finger on the button ?

Frederick

Before the 2001 inauguration of George Bush...George was invited to a get  aquanted  tour of the White House.

After drinking  several glasses of iced tea he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom ..

When he entered Clintons private toilet he was astonished to see that President Clinton had a solid gold urinal ..

That afternoon, George told his wife Laura about the urinal

"Just think" he said "When I am President , I could have a gold urinal too. but .. I wouldnt  do somthing that self indulgent "

Later when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the fact that in the Presidents private bathroom  the President had a gold urinal

That evening when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed , Hillary smiled and said to bill "I found out who pissed in your saxophone "

[quote user="Frederick"]

Before the 2001 inauguration of George Bush...George was invited to a get  aquanted  tour of the White House.

After drinking  several glasses of iced tea he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom ..

When he entered Clintons private toilet he was astonished to see that President Clinton had a solid gold urinal ..

That afternoon, George told his wife Laura about the urinal

"Just think" he said "When I am President , I could have a gold urinal too. but .. I wouldnt  do somthing that self indulgent "

Later when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the fact that in the Presidents private bathroom  the President had a gold urinal

That evening when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed , Hillary smiled and said to bill "I found out who pissed in your saxophone "

[/quote]

I understand Bill Clinton could play quite a few instruments!