For Cat Lovers who understand

Suninfrance

I think we need nanny 911 here , they say its always the parents who are to blame and its true , if I didiny get up and feed him on demand , he wouldnt demand to be fed [8-)]

But then my Hamlet is a true man even lies on the sofa on his back napping and the remote control is alway under him[:)].

That is so accurate - it's scary!!

Glad to hear we're not the only ones with a cat who like biting heads!!  Penny loves nothing more than nuzzeling up, purring in your ear, nudging your head ........ & then sinking her teeth in as far as she can ...... bless her!! [6]

Ali-Cat, do you have any idea what this head-biting is about, as you have so much more experience of cats than I have? She doesn't do it much, but when she does, ouch!!!! I wonder what she thinks she is biting. Pads do you think this is why they do it, mine has never been a mother, she never got the chance poor thing, was sterilised before, so she doesn't know what it is like to have kittens. Unless instinct prevails?

I, too, am glad that there are others who do it, as I thought my cat might be a little deranged!

[quote user="Chateau Miaou"]

[quote user="5-element"](fairy long)[/quote]

Was this a typo for 'fairly long' or did you mean 'fairy long'?  [8-)]

Look forward to spotting you at a get-together either way [:D][8-|]

[/quote]

Typo Cm, typo. Didn't notice (obviously!). Must have been a touch of central European accent creeping in, as in  "fairy very long".

I am no fairy - as others have found at their expense, I am really a witch![6]

Ha thats funny you should say that, our Tom will stand at the end of the bed on the floor and fish with his paw under the cover until he finds a toe to hang on to with his claw, thats after all the other head walking and pulling covers off havnt worked [:D] remind me why we put up with this ? if it was my hubby doing this to me every morning we would be divorced by now ,