Mistletoe

TWINKLE

I've just finished decorating the tree and I'm feeling very Christmassy so.......................................

Who wants a kiss?[:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I've just finished decorating the tree and I'm feeling very Christmassy so.......................................

Who wants a kiss?[:)]

[/quote]

Get a grip on yourself woman.  It's ages till Crimbo.  Calm down. 

My God - I'm surrounded by humbugs!.

What do you mean it's only the 10th?  I went home on the 30th November and it was like walking through Winter Wonderland the whole weekend.  I thought the plane had  landed in Lapland not Bristol!

Don't kiss me then you bunch of miserable scrooges[;-)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

My God - I'm surrounded by humbugs!.

What do you mean it's only the 10th?  I went home on the 30th November and it was like walking through Winter Wonderland the whole weekend.  I thought the plane had  landed in Lapland not Bristol!

Don't kiss me then you bunch of miserable scrooges[;-)]

[/quote]

Well, i'm never one to upset a lady.......[kiss][kiss][kiss]

that ok?

I am really dreading putting my tree up.  If I didnt have a daughter aged 15 going on 5,  I dont think I would bother at all.  She even insists on an advent calender and new PJ's and slippers to open on christmas eve.

Christmas cards?  I have not had one since ages ago.  Please put a donation in a pot somewhere and save your money.

Better still LETS BAN CHRISTMAS.......................... I am serious.

Has anyone noticed that the kids are around to help decorate the tree but come the day it's 'undressed' they disappear into the woodwork? I dream of finding an artificial tree which can be put up like an umbrella, complete with dingly danglys and balls and angel on the top.......

For me the atmosphere starts  early december..   We make the Xmas tree in order to  be able to enjoy it til Christmas..

I start to thinkabout the meal, what I will cook .. what I will buy.. what I will do for my cards.. ( make them myself), in the evening we light

candles , it s a very pleasant period to stay home , cosy and warm, on the week ends.. or have a walk in nature with the dog ..

I love december.. [:D]

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/noel-neige.gif[/IMG]