Im in the LF pub

Pads

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="egger"]Oh good a girls night out [/quote]

So us lads are not wanted then? God, sometimes I think women only want us for one thing! They are so damn cheeky[:(] Are you Samantha Egger, the famous movie star? I loved her in Dr Dolittle. I had a talking Bug Bunny once, you pull a string out of his belly, and he says things, and he was quite large. Frenchie, that dog is really cute. I'm having French lessons from a Polish woman that is a violinist in an Irish folk band in Dingle. She said I'm doing great and to practice whenever possible and I should be affluent in 6 months.

THAT KITTEN IS SO GORGEOUS! [kiss]

Bientôt bilingue FK !! [;-)]

I think French is difficult to learn, I never thought English was a very difficult language to learn, of course I make mistakes I know, but I have learnt to accept it !

As tu toujours ta maison en Normandie FK ?

I think French is fairly easy, but I'm gifted with languages from an early age.

I have to go and give this flame haired temptress her conjugals, so I leave this pub tonight with a song about the mysterious water horses of Ireland. Frenchie, I have not been to me house this year, but I shal hope to visit in June. Did you know that LD are starting a service from Le Havre to Rosslare in November and a second sailing from Portsmouth too! Great news for us[:)] J'aime les chats français.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=x-6ObUfI_mc&feature=related 

I just saw your cat vid! ce chat regarde comme il a un pénis énorme[:)]

bonne nuit créature française[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers "]

Frenchie, I have not been to me house this year, but I shal hope to visit in June. Did you know that LD are starting a service from Le Havre to Rosslare in November and a second sailing from Portsmouth too! Great news for us[:)] J'aime les chats français.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=x-6ObUfI_mc&feature=related 

I just saw your cat vid! ce chat regarde comme il a un pénis énorme[:)]

bonne nuit créature française[kiss]

[/quote]   Hi FK, no I didn't know about the new service from LD, will be very convenient for you!

My cat on the sofa? OK, I must admit I thought about it myself.. [:$]

Bonjour créature Irlandaise !![:D]  I need a larrrrrrge coffee to keep my eyes open ..... Black, no sugar please.. That s how I like it..[;-)]

[quote user="Chateau Miaou"]

Hmmmm, might be worth keeping this weird weather to see Pads having a paddy in the Place Carnot . . . [8-)][;-)][:D][:D]

[/quote]

Trust me not a pretty sight ....[:(] now you dig that sun out and get it polished by time I get there OK!![:D] 

Hi Pads ..  I'm not Superwoman you know..[:D].. I had a few hours ' sleep ...[:D] I don' t sleep much, always been the case since I was a baby!!

I might have a nap this PM though..

My wrist is ok, but the injection has not changed anything for the moment, I feel just the same as before, no relief, but he said we must wait for 7 days to be sure.. if it doesn't work... I need to see a surgeon and will have an op.. ( carpian tunnel syndrome)

Wanna have a coffee ?

Ha, my french improves massively after a few drinks, luckily those I'm with tend to be drinking  too and so they also think my french has impoved, no one has a clue what we were talking about though the next morning!

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Happy St Georges day Steve and all the pub customers !

I'm not English, but I 'm ok to share a drink !! [:D]

[/quote]

To you too frenchie krusty and all customers of the LF pub. Free drinks from George himself tonight as hes a regular here !!

I need a drink after my class today my mind is still boiling from over use .......[;-)]