Im in the LF pub

Pads

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Pads"]

Well done hope they gave you a lolly for being brave ? I'll put a brandy in that milk its non fatting you go have a lie down

How did he look naked ? it wasnt such a hot view from behind [;-)] 

[/quote]

well done Frenchie... and can I say Ladies... you brighten my day! [:D]

Pads, I was amused by your 'ticker' so logged on to www.tickerfactory.com to see if they would do one for the installation of our new fosse (cunningly scheduled for Mrs Greyman's birthday, hence saving the need for another embarrassingly useless gift !!). However I now seem to have become the proud owner of an Ovulation Calendar.

Could I have a kir while I consider appropriate uses for this device ??? [:-))]

[quote user="Pads"]

How did he look naked ? it wasnt such a hot view from behind [;-)] 

[/quote]

He wasn't that gorgeous indeed...

But he has nice blue eyes..

Please read what I ve just written in the " songs we are singing" , it should make you smile ....

[;-)]

Im here but im on the coffe , just woken up after a quick half hour kip , before I go to work later. Thunderstorms !! no nono  your suppose to be making the sun shine only 24 days to go , make the sun shine or your see me having a paddy in the square ............ wish I could stay in tonight [:(]

Hmmmm, might be worth keeping this weird weather to see Pads having a paddy in the Place Carnot . . . [8-)][;-)][:D][:D]

Well, if you're drinking coffee . . . I'll have another G+T please?  [:-))]

Frenchie - Perrier? [+o(]  What's going on tonight?  Hangover City?  Barman, make that a double for me please . . . I've got to make up for all the coffees/waters/etc!

Nope im not a nurse [blink] far to thick for that ...

How are you feeling ? have you had a rest ? was your mum worried about you ?

I just looked at the singing thread [:D] and learnt the word for snow white ......

[quote user="Pads"]

Nope im not a nurse [blink] far to thick for that ...

How are you feeling ? have you had a rest ? was your mum worried about you ?

I just looked at the singing thread [:D] and learnt the word for snow white ......

[/quote]

I feel fine, thanks, it was painful while he did it and a bit after, but now fine.. I ve had no rest..

My mother called me to know how it had been , and then we talked and talked about various subjects, I get on so well with her.. Miss her a lot, but she lives 900 km away ...........

[:'(]   PS : I knew the music thread was highly educative !![:D]

Give us a pint of them pigs ears and a few casual nuts please!

Pads, I love that "non fatting" [:)] They say here "did you ever see anything like the fattance of that one" I often wonder why the English say "hose" instead of "horse" and "caw" instead of "car" anyway, would you hurry it up with me nuts! Did you hear about the 2 nuts that were walking down O'Connel Street in Dublin yesterday?