Im in the LF pub

Pads

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Weedon"]

Nobody here except this old guitar, I think I will just have a bit of a strum.

If anybody comes in don't interupt just have a look at some snaps of some of my favourite houses.

[/quote]

Sorry I was out in the rose garden all night trying to entice a frog into becoming my price charming but he was having none of it [:(]

I heard the strumming coming from the bar through .... I love L.D.

Right back to my home work   .....

Dont be scared frenchie .... I 'll stand behind the doctor and stick my tongue out at him, [:P] Just imagine me there while its happening and you will forget about it ........ What is it ?  I thought infiltration was what there did to river beds ......[8-)]

Dont be scared .... these things never hurt as much as you think they will , trust me im a expert , after having 13 operations in 2 weeks I know .... I used to be scared of injections even before my accident , now I laugh at them. think of a treat for your self and buy it on the way or on the way home to cheer your self up. and dont forget I will be there behind him to kick him up the bum if he hurts you......oh and imagine him naked thats suppose to help[:)]    

[quote user="Pads"]

oh and imagine him naked thats suppose to help[:)]    

[/quote]

Pads... we must think alike!  whenever I am in a difficult situation or have to face someone I dont like I always try and imagine them in their underwear... usually conjour up old fashioned nylon purple paisley y-fronts... makes them a bit more human and a lot less threatening! [:$]

Good Luck Frenchie...  you'll sail through in your usual Frenchie style! [kiss]

Go on then a quick pint to celebrate the fact my dishwasher has just arrived! (himself finally cracked under the pressure of being the main washer-upper!) [B]

Don't worry till you get there Frenchie, because it may be just fine, and then just focus your mind somewhere else and keep telling yourself it'll soon be over, because it will be in no time! Good luck!

Bug-gar the paisley pants go for the full frontal if you want a good laugh [:D]

Ah meg now you have a dish washer dont supose you wanna do some thing about all this glasses ?[:$][:)]

any one hear reacon mirror is synonymous with Ice ...... i wouldnt of said so but its a clue in my french cross word and ice is all i could come up with

clue : chose dont on a envie quand il fait tres chaud et dont le nom est synonyme de miroir ?

Merci to the three of you, that s really helpful!!

i will picture my Doc in the nude ( he s quite OK actually, so it might not make me laugh.. ) .. what will make m smile is imagine you Pads behind him ready to kick him in the bum and sticking ur tongue ut ... hee Hee

I thought I should try to think of somethin very pleasurable, like.. like...   [:)]... errr... visiting a gorgeous castle !! ( What else could you eb thinking about ladies ??  [:D] )

A little Bailey's for me .. Pleasssssse!

[quote user="Pads"]

Ah aleast he thinking .... thats more than most men can manage [:-))]

Frenchie any ideas about my crossword clue ?

I put the bottle of baileys by The fire I think I will join you for a few

[/quote]

Of course, the clue says it all !

really want the answer ?

Back!!  I hate the man !!!![:@]

But at least he got a big kick in th bum from you Pads !! [;-)]

I thought about it all... But ..ouch.........

Anyway, it s over, can I have a glass of cold milk, skimmed for me, please... ( watching my waist line ..)