Im in the LF pub

Pads

Im sitting in the living france pub.... I have a pint of loverly real ale in front of me ... the log fire is blazing , the bar man is walking sex on legs....... BUT there is no one here with me .... and its my round so whoes coming in the pub door to join me .. and whats the topic of conversation tonight ?  Quick before I have to do some thing about that Bar man [Www] 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here but have promised to spend the evening with my husband who wants me to watch a French film about some bloke who's bi-sexual and his wife doesn't know about it.  I'm falling asleep already just thinking about it!

Have a nice time girls maybe I'll see you later[:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'm here but have promised to spend the evening with my husband who wants me to watch a French film about some bloke who's bi-sexual and his wife doesn't know about it.  I'm falling asleep already just thinking about it!

Have a nice time girls maybe I'll see you later[:)]

[/quote]

That is strange Twinks, I really think you should be asking him if there is any hidden agenda here............Don't you?

silly me .......[blink] Blimey this beer is strong

Are you coming to carrcassonne 13th May ?

So Katie what shall we do with the bar man ?

Yes I did think that too twinks ? refuse to watch it , throw a strop and come back and join us [:)]

At 10.30 in the morning Frenchie..... TuT TuT !![:)] mind you if I wasnt going to my french lesson in an hour I might of joined you. Im still suffering from last night . I think I got barred as I became locked out and couldnt sign back in again until this morning, having lost all my sign in details   

Could I have a Campari and tonic with a slice please? Thank you [:D]

I have just spent the morning prettifying the outside stairs with some judicioulsy planted colourful pansies, all in anticipation of our paying visitors on Saturday.

Clair this ones on me [:)] Think I owe you a drink or two.

Ah Clair you just reminded me of some thing ...... last summer I tried to order a Campari and soda( In french) my favorite summer time drink. All went well until he asked what flavour of soda ?? I know fizzy orange ect is called soda , So what is soda water ... my next guess was soda eau . But no ... that got me no where , I ended up with a perrier and campari, not quite the same really . so what do I ask for ??

[quote user="Pads"]

Clair this ones on me [:)] Think I owe you a drink or two.

Ah Clair you just reminded me of some thing ...... last summer I tried to order a Campari and soda( In french) my favorite summer time drink. All went well until he asked what flavour of soda ?? I know fizzy orange ect is called soda , So what is soda water ... my next guess was soda eau . But no ... that got me no where , I ended up with a perrier and campari, not quite the same really . so what do I ask for ??

[/quote]

Thanks Pads, but I do prefer tonic water (Schweppes) in mine!

Soda water is just eau gazeuse, but I guess you'll have to find a fairly tasteless one to go in your Campari...[:D]

When I ask for eau gazeuse I get perrier or the local mineral water , I want soda water which I have seen in the super markets but dont seem to be able to get in a cafe [8-)] How can I point out the difference between soda water and fizzy mineral water to them.

Frenchie limonade in campari....[+o(]